Working for us
We only work with the best support workers in the industry and are always looking for new and talented individuals to join our team. If you are as committed as us to deliver the very best in service and solutions, then we would like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting freelancers for both Specialist Study Skills tutors (SpLD & AS) and Specialist Mentors (MH & AS) across various locations. If you would like the opportunity to work for an organisation that is always student centred with the back office administration already taken care of, please read the below and apply by sending a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply via our Indeed Career Page: https://www.indeedjobs.com/sound-support/_hl/en_GB
Please note: in order to be considered for the above roles, you must meet certain criteria;
- Specialist Study Skills SpLD role: you must have membership to either; BDA, PATOSS, ADSHE or The Dyslexia Guild.
- Specialist Study Skills AS role: a degree, a teaching qualification and comprehensive training in adult autism/Asperger's such as the 5 online core modules by the National Autistic Society
- Specialist Mentor MH role: membership to either; Association of Child Psychotherapists, BABCP, BACP, MBACP, British Psychoanalytic Council, BPS, COSCA, FDAP, GMC, HCPC, IACP, National Counselling Society, NMC, Social worker body for Scotland SSSC/ Wales CCWales/ NI (NISCC), UKCP or UMHAN
- Specialsit Mentor AS role: a degree and comprehensive training in adult autism/Asperger's such as the 5 online core modules by the National Autistic Society
If you are unsure if you have the correct level of membership, please feel free to check with Kathryn.
- Brighton (Study Skills tutors)
- London (Study Skills - Further Education)