Our Customer Service team are available:
Monday: 8:30am - 6pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 6pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 6pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 6pm
Friday: 8:30am - 5pm
Euston Square Assessment Centre
16 Upper Woburn Place
Euston Square DSA Assessment Centre is a DSA-QAG accredited outreach assessment centre with appointments for needs assessments available within the next 2-3 days. The centre is located in Woburn Place, the Regus building on Upper Woburn Place close to Tavistock Square and Gardens.
At the centre we provide DSA needs assessments for any student at university, or due to start at university, who has applied for Disabled Student’s Allowances (DSA).
- Assessments are usually available within the next 2-3 days.
- We offer assessments from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 4pm.
- Nearby parking available at Euston Station Car Park on Melton Street.
- Close to London Euston Railway Station and Euston Square Underground Station.
How to find us
For pinpoint directions to the entrance of the building, please download the what3words app from your app store/play store and enter the following 3 words:
Euston Square Assessment Centre is located in Woburn Place, the Regus building on Upper Woburn Place close to Tavistock Square and Gardens. The Assessment Centre is only a two minute walk from London Euston Railway Station and a five minute walk from Euston Square Underground Station.
If travelling from London Euston Railway Station, exit the station onto Eversholt Street (the A4200) and turn right. After approximately 100 metres, continue across Euston Road (the A501) onto Upper Woburn Place. Woburn Place is immediately on your right-hand side and the entrance is on the corner with Endsleigh Gardens.
If travelling from Euston Square Underground Station, exit the station onto Gower Street (the A400) and turn left. Turn left again onto Gower Place and proceed onto Endsleigh Gardens having crossed the junction with Gordon Street. Woburn Place is at the end of Endsleigh Gardens on the left where the road meets Upper Woburn Place.
If travelling by bus, the nearest stop is Upper Woburn Place which is located next to Woburn Place and the Assessment Centre.
Buses serving this stop are:
• 10 Hammersmith Bus Station to King’s Cross Station/York Way
• 59 Telford Avenue to King’s Cross Station/York Way
• 68 St Julian’s Farm Road to Euston Bus Station
• 91 Tottenham Lane YMCA to Whitehall/Trafalgar Square
• 168 Royal Free Hospital to Dunton Road
• N91 Cockfosters Station to Whitehall/Trafalgar Square
If driving, please use the postcode NW1 2EJ to search online to find the best route for you. The nearest public car park is Euston Station Car Park on Melton Street which is about an five minute walk from the centre.
The entrance to the building is immediately behind the Upper Woburn Place bus stop. On arrival, report to the Regus reception on the ground floor and you will be met by your assessor.